Full Time (39.75 hours per week)
Do you have expertise in electronics, electrical and associated test methods and supporting the New Product Introduction of customer supplied test equipment into manufacturing?
We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast-paced environment that varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one that requires commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full-time vacancy for a Test Engineer to ensure timely build and delivery of high-quality products, assembled and tested to the required specifications, as directed by the PTH Cell Manager.
- To provide excellent technical skills in the testing and fault diagnosis of electronic products.
- To champion the excellence of quality and to assure adherence to agreed standards.
- To assist with continuous improvement activities as required and under guidance of the PTH Cell Manager
- To assist in the progression and investigation of errors raised against Test, striving to contain and correct any process or operational causes.
- HNC (or equivalent) in an electronics related subject
- To have experience discussing technical issues on a customer level
- Excellent attention to detail
- To be able to read & understand circuit diagrams
- To have a good understanding of Digital & Analogue circuitry
- Excellent fault diagnosis skills
- To be able to use Test equipment including, but not exclusively, Oscilloscopes, Logic Analyzers, Multi Meters, Signal Generators
- Excellent component recognition & soldering capability
Interested? Please email email@example.com and we will be in touch.