Full Time – Early and Late Shifts
Do you have the dexterity, skills and experience to manufacture complex electronic assemblies? Perhaps you are already involved in printed circuit board assembly and fancy a new challenge? Or maybe electronics manufacturing is new to you but you’re willing to learn a different set of skills?We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Consistently delivering complex products on-time, in full doesn’t happen by luck. It’s not just a case of pushing a few buttons and hoping for the best. It requires a unique set of skills and a passion for process and control. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a temporary vacancy for a SMT Operator to join our growing team. You will be expected to work shifts and these alternate weekly (early/late). We want to hear from people that are either willing to learn new skills or already have experience running an SMT line.
- Operate SMT machines as described above, as directed by the team leaders and management, and in accordance with the production plan.
- Complete effective and efficient job changeovers.
- Ensure that all production documentation is controlled and updated as required.
- To prepare or seek preparation of materials and kitting aids prior to job assembly.
- Inspect completed assemblies (including ‘first offs’) in accordance with the relevant standards and specifications.
- Assist with rework as required.
- Assist with AOI programming as required.
- Assist other departments with technical queries and investigations by highlighting issues through Team Leader (s) and management.
- Assist other production areas (outside of SMT) as required.
- Assist as required with continuous improvement and maintenance activities as deemed appropriate by management.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Are you willing to put 100% effort into learning a valuable new skill?
- Or do you have at least 2 years’ experience running a SMT line?
- Do you have good colour recognition and the ability to inspect using a range of magnification tools?
- Are you committed to quality?
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Interested? Please email firstname.lastname@example.org and we will be in touch.