Do you have the expertise to provide customers with world class customer service and to set standards in this area?
We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a Senior Account Manager to join our growing team. As a Senior Account Manager you will be responsible for all aspects of customer liaison from initial enquiry, BOM creation, quote generation, price negotiation, and certain elements of order placement, meeting delivery deadlines, final shipment and payment.
At the same time you will need to ensure that we maximise our sales and profitability opportunities, meet and exceed the customer service expectations, whilst working within the resources and known capability limits of the organisation.
- As the person with overall responsibility for the project you will be responsible for co-ordinating the activities of purchasing, production, stores and accounts.
- You will have to be confident in talking to both suppliers and customers, negotiating prices at either end of the chain, ensuring that we understand the customer’s needs, and that suppliers understand our requirements. This will at times involve face-to-face at various locations.
Are you the right person for the job?
- You will demonstrate experience of providing first class customer service, ideally within a manufacturing environment
- You will be an excellent communicator with sound planning and organisational skills
- You will be a proficient decision maker with excellent problem solving skills
- You will need to demonstrate flexibility and have the ability to train and develop other team members
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role, our business and to apply, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 7 May 2021