Full Time – 39.75 hours pw
As an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider, we build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex industrial machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast-paced environment that varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one that requires commitment and dedication. Consistently delivering complex products on-time, in full doesn’t happen by luck. It’s not just a case of pushing a few buttons and hoping for the best. It requires a unique set of skills and a passion for process and control. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full-time vacancy for a temporary Purchase Ledger Assistant to provide maternity cover in the Accounts team.
- You will be responsible for the processing of a high volume of purchase invoices together with resolving invoice queries, reconciling supplier statements, supplier liaison and day-to-day admin duties.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Can you demonstrate excellent communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you self-motivated, able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your work accordingly?
- GCSE grade 9-4 (or equivalent) in Maths & English are essential as are Microsoft Office skills with a basic to intermediate level of Excel required
- A Level/NVQ qualifications preferred but not essential.
You will join our team based in Kempston, Bedfordshire.
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more and to apply please e-mail email@example.com
Closing date: 17 June 2021