Full Time - 39.75hrs a week
Are you looking to kick-start your career in Accounts? Perhaps you have finished school or University and now want to learn a new set of skills? Or maybe the thought of receiving ‘on the job’ training within a growing electronics manufacturing company appeals to you?
As an Electronics Manufacturing Services (EMS) provider, we build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex industrial machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Consistently delivering complex products on-time, in full doesn’t happen by luck. It’s not just a case of pushing a few buttons and hoping for the best. It requires a unique set of skills and a passion for process and control. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full time vacancy for a Purchase Ledger Assistant to join our growing business.
- You will be responsible for the processing of a high volume of purchase invoices and maintenance of the purchase ledger together with resolving invoice queries, reconciling supplier statements, supplier liaison and day to day admin duties.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Can you demonstrate excellent communication skills, accuracy and attention to detail?
- Are you self motivated, able to work on your own initiative and prioritise your work accordingly?
- GCSE grade A-C (or equivalent) in Maths & English are essential as are Microsoft Office skills with a basic to intermediate level of Excel required
- A Level/NVQ qualifications preferred but not essential.
You will join our team based in Kempston, Bedfordshire.
Along with a pleasant, clean working environment you will receive a competitive salary, generous pension contributions, training and continuous development, 20-25 days’ holiday and use of our private gym.
Still interested? Please e-mail us at email@example.com