Full time - 39.75 hours per week
The Project Manager will be responsible for the management and coordination of new business enquiries received from the global business development teams. Typically, these consist of manufacturing enquiries and requests for quotation (RFQs) for a wide range of electromechanical products, printed circuit board and cable assemblies. The Project Manager will interact with internal and external stake holders to ensure that projects run smoothly, risk is minimised, objectives are delivered on time and customer expectations are met.
Role responsibilities include:
Are you the right person for the job?
- Ability to read and understand bills of materials, assembly instructions, engineering drawings, PCBA and wiring schematics
- Detailed and thorough understanding of electro/mechanical production processes
- Proven experience in a CEM/EMS industry environment is highly desirable
- Strong computer skills: Microsoft Project, Word, Excel and Powerpoint are essential
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong commercial acumen
- Highly customer focussed
- Ability to mentor, train and motivate other staff members
- Ability to work under pressure
The person in this position needs to have suitable technical qualifications and/or proven industry experience in contract manufacturing or a similar electro/micro/mechanical manufacturing environment. The role requires proven people management, capacity planning and project management skills. The person in this role will be required to undertake suitable professional development training.
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Full job description available from the HR Team.
Closing Date: 22 April 2022