Electronics Manufacturing is an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Our IT systems are crucial to the slick manufacturing operation we run across the three sites, which is why we have a dedicated team in place to continually develop, monitor and manage them in order to keep us, and our customers moving forwards. Fancy joining us?
We currently have a full time vacancy for a IT Operations Manager to join our growing business. The role is to lead the IT Operations team, manage and deliver core IT Support Services whilst ensuring that the IT infrastructure remains fully operational and fit for purpose.
You will be responsible for:
- IT Infrastructure and Office 365 Transition Lead and Ongoing Maintenance
- Service Desk Management & Escalations
- Ensuring effective IT policies and practices are developed and implemented
- Managing the IT budget for hardware and software
Are you the right person for the job?
Essential for the role you will:
- hold a Degree in Computing ITIL Service Management
- have experience of Server, WAN, LAN Infrastructure and Microsoft 365 including Sharepoint
- have knowledge of Office 365 and Standard E3 packages including EMS E3
- have management, coaching and training skills together with excellent project management and organisational skills
- be experienced with departmental budgets
- hold good knowledge of security processes and procedures
You will join our team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role, our business and to apply, visit firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date: 30 April 2021