Do you have the dexterity, skills and experience to manufacture complex electronic assemblies? Perhaps you are already involved in printed circuit board assembly and fancy a new challenge? Or maybe electronics manufacturing is new to you but you’re willing to learn a different set of skills?We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have both full time and temporary vacancies for Electronics Operators to join our growing team. We want to hear from people that are either willing to learn new skills or already have experience soldering electronic assemblies.
- To manufacture, modify, rework and inspect a range of PCBAs to relevant IPC/customer standards.
- Hand soldering PCBs and wired assemblies.
- Flow soldering.
- Preparation of materials prior to assembly.
- Verification of product integrity.
- Contributing to the resolution of customer complaints.
- Contributing to the effective operation of the work team.
- Support ‘front-end’ engineering and completion of all New Product Introduction (NPI) using the standard processes and procedures.
- Aiding the design and implementation of all production-related documents.
- To highlight material and manufacturing defects.
- Management of work area.
- Maintenance of product integrity.
- Assisting in continuous improvement activities.
- Assisting other departments as required.
- Coaching, developing and training other employees.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Do you have proven experience of hand soldering?
- Or are you willing to put 100% effort into learning a valuable new skill?
- Do you have good colour recognition?
- Are you committed to quality with a clear and logical approach to problem solving?
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role and to apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to HR.