Do you have the dexterity, skills and experience to manufacture complex electronic assemblies? Perhaps you are already involved in printed circuit board assembly and fancy a new challenge? Or maybe electronics manufacturing is new to you but you’re willing to learn a different set of skills?
We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full time vacancy for an Electronics Operator to join our growing team. We want to hear from people that are either willing to learn new skills or already have experience soldering electronic assemblies.
- You will undertake a range of assembly activities, using various equipment to solder and rework PCB’s to IPC standards, assisting other departments as required.
- You will ensure that new and existing products are manufactured with a right first time attitude, to the highest quality standards in a timely, efficient, cost effective manner, whilst supporting engineering to ensure that all details of assembly are clearly documented to assist future builds.
Are you the right person for the job?
- Do you have proven experience of hand soldering?
- Or are you willing to put 100% effort into learning a valuable new skill?
- Do you have good colour recognition?
- Are you committed to quality with a clear and logical approach to problem solving?
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role and to apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org or speak to HR.