Do you have the dexterity, skills and experience to manufacture complex electro-mechanical assemblies? Are you already involved in the assembly of sub-assemblies or finished goods and fancy a new challenge?
We build complex industrial products and machines on behalf of our customers which are then supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
It’s an exciting, fast-paced environment that varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one that requires commitment and dedication. Thankfully we have an awesome team in place and you could be part of it.
We currently have a full-time vacancies for Electro-Mechanical Technicians to join our growing team.
Role responsibilities include:
- Supporting ‘front-end’ engineering and completion of New Product Introduction
- Manufacturing and inspecting a range of electronic and electro-mechanical products
- Creation of cable looms
- Electro-mechanical assembly in support of wiring
Are you the right person for the job?
- Do you have basic cable looming and crimping skills?
- Are you confident in mechanical assembly?
- Do you have a clear and logical approach to problem-solving?
- Certified to IPC 620 desirable but not essential
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role and to apply please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing date 21 June 2021