Are you looking to progress your career further by working in a supervisory role with responsibility for a small team? Do you already hold a qualification in first-line management and are you qualified to HNC/HND or equivalent in the field of Electro-mechanics. Can you demonstrate to us you have suitable supervisory experience, preferably already in an electro-mechanical manufacturing environment?
We currently have a full-time vacancy for an Electro-Mechanical supervisor. We want to hear from people that are prepared to take responsibility for their team’s efficiency along with providing the training, motivation, and welfare of individual team members.
- Allocating work to individual team members
- Responsible for the skills development of team members
- Managing the output of the team and ensuring ‘route times’ are met/bettered
- Providing technical support to team members
Are you the right person for the job?
- Qualified to HNC/HND or equivalent in the field of Electro-mechanics
- Hold a qualification or demonstrate training in first-line management?
- Previous experience in a supervisory role, preferable in an electro-mechanical environment
- Excellent people management skills
- Excellent communication skills with internal employees and customers
- Conversant with Excel, Outlook and an Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) system, reporting and presenting data in meaningful reports
- Certified to IPC 620 desirable but not essential
You will join our manufacturing team based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire.
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more and to apply, please e-mail email@example.com