Full time - 39.75 hours per week
Contract Manufacturing is an exciting, fast paced environment which varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one which requires commitment and dedication. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases.
With ever-changing regulatory requirements, customer requests for compliance statements/reviews on their products, we are looking for an experienced Compliance Officer to join the team to ensure the business operations and procedures comply with all legal, contractual and ethical regulations.
The Compliance Officer will ensure that the business is recording all compliance data required and make recommendations on how the business can report against requirements, either regulatory or customer driven and also audit the data collection process to ensure compliance.
You will be responsible for, but not limited to, collating and recording all required compliance data at a parts master level recording for:
- HS Codes for individual piece part and assemblies
- Country of Origin
- Component records, including but not limited to; Weight, COSHH Data, RoHS, Conflict Materials and REACh Compliance data
Are you the right person for the job? Do you have …..
- Proven experience as a Compliance Officer within a manufacturing environment
- Educated to degree level or equivalent
- In-depth knowledge of the industry’s standards and regulations
- Experience of process/internal audits
- Excellent knowledge or reporting procedures and record keeping
- Methodical and outstanding planning abilities
- An analytical mind to understand the complexities of procedures and regulations
- Excellent communication skills
You will be based in Lutterworth, Leicestershire
Sounds good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role and to apply, please email email@example.com