Full time - 39.75 hours per week
Electronics Manufacturing is an exciting, fast-paced environment that varies every day. But it’s also a challenging one that requires commitment and dedication. We build the electronic ‘hearts and brains’ for complex machines supplied all around the world. Our customers are at the top of their game and the products they design and sell keep the world moving – quite literally in some cases. We now have an exciting new vacancy within our Finance Team for somebody looking to work for a growing company with a global presence.
The role of Assistant Management Accountant is to assist the UK Finance Manager with the preparation of monthly management accounts, collation of management information pack and supporting reporting. You will also be expected to provide additional assistance and support in other areas of the finance department including sales ledger analysis and credit control, HMRC reporting along with ad-hoc tasks set by the UK Finance Manager. The ideal candidate must have experience working in a similar role.
The main duties of the role include:
- Assisting with preparation of monthly management accounts
- Assisting with quarterly forecasting
- Assisting with annual budget preparation
- Accruals and prepayments
- Reconciliation of fixed assets and depreciation
- Reconciliation of purchases
- Assisting with monthly management reporting
- Ad-hoc reporting
- Sales ledger analysis
- Credit Control
- Virtual stock reporting
- Journal postings incl credit cards and fuel invoices
- Assisting with VAT reporting
Based in Kempston, Bedford
Sound good, keen to learn more?
To find out more about this role and to apply, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org